AVAILABLE JUNE 2021
BOOKING POSSIBLE WITH 20% DEPOSIT. CONTACT US
For just about any type of paddling. Flatwater, to fitness to surfing and even SUP yoga the Eleven Six can do it all. The stable design suits beginners on calm water or paddlers venturing into surfier conditions. It tracks well, letting you develop skills and efficient strokes on either side. Unlike SUPs originally designed for ocean waves, Level 6 makes lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance for beginner to advanced paddlers.
For just about any activity, from calm water rides to surfing, to yoga on the water. The stable design is ideal for beginners on calm waters as well as more experienced paddlers venturing into the waves. It maintains its course beautifully, to allow you to develop your skills and practice your strokes from both sides. Unlike most boards which are inspired by models intended for ocean surfing, Level Six offers designs designed specifically for lakes that offer great stability as well as excellent performance for paddlers of all skill levels, from beginner to expert.
- Multilayer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fiberglass, epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Deck bungee to hold your essentials
- Comes with a toolless cruising end.
- Length: 11 feet 6 inches
- Width: 32 inches
- Thickness: 4.4 inches
- Volume: 209 liters
- Rider Weight: Up to 230 lbs
- Board Weight: 31 lbs