AVAILABLE JUNE 2021
BOOKING POSSIBLE WITH 20% DEPOSIT. CONTACT US
Take a tour or just go paddling for fun and fitness. The displacement hull tracks superbly on flatwater and open water, letting you put in more strokes on either side for ultimate speed and efficiency. Unlike SUPs originally designed for ocean waves, Level 6 makes lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance for beginner to advanced paddlers. This version is best suited to paddlers up to 230lbs, who enjoy lake touring or fitness paddling.
Go exploring or just paddle for fun and practice. The rounded bottom holds its course beautifully on calm waters or quiet rivers, so you can paddle comfortably from either side. Unlike most boards which are inspired by models intended for ocean surfing, Level Six offers designs designed specifically for lakes that offer great stability as well as excellent performance for paddlers of all skill levels, from beginner to expert. This model is ideal for paddlers weighing between until 230 lbs who enjoy exploring lakes and working out in calm waters.
- Multilayer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fiberglass, epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Bow Deck Bungee to carry your essentials, with stern tie-down points for extra gear carrying capacity
- Comes with a toolless manta ray touring fin to increase stability and enhance straight tracking.
- Length: 12 feet 6 inches
- Width: 31 inches
- Thickness: 6.5 inches
- Volume: 241 liters
- Rider Weight: Up to 230 lbs
- Board Weight: 33 lbs