Designed to go fast and far, NRS Escape inflatable SUP boards offer the efficiency needed for after-work rides and the load-carrying capacity for night excursions.
With sturdy PVC construction and double sidewalls for extra durability, NRS SUPs can handle an adventurous lifestyle.
Escapes come with a pressure relief valve. Never again worry about your board being over inflated!
11.6: 11'6" x 32" x 6"
12.6: 12'6" x 30" x 6"
14.0: 14' x 29" x 6"
- Ideal paddler weight: 100 to 250 lbs.
- Board weight:
11.6: 26 lbs
12.6: 27 lbs
14.0: 34 lbs
- It inflates to 20 psi for stiffness that delivers exceptional performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Escape SUPs feature our Axis Technology™ plus, a 15cm wide stiffening strip that increases stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board more difficult to fold and store.
- The removable and interchangeable nylon-reinforced plastic fins allow you to customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking them.
- Six D-rings on the nose and four D-rings on the back are installed and ready to go with a bungee cord right out of the box.
- Two additional D-rings allow for the attachment of a water bottle and leash.
- Top quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over inflation.
- Three sturdy handles, one in the center of the deck for solo carrying, and one on the nose and tail for carrying with a buddy or to help during a swim.
- Includes high pressure pump with pressure gauge.
- A touring fin.
- A weed wing.
- A carry bag.
- A repair kit.
Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial warranty.