TESTED USED BOARD
We present to you the Retrospec WEEKENDER
Includes paddle, bag, safety leash and pump
Super lightweight and extra portable
Weighing just 17 lbs when fully inflated, this ultralight board is a simple addition for any weekend excursion. Deflate it, roll it up and store it in the included carry bag when you head out on your next trip.
Inflatable and just as strong
Our boards are made from ArmorStrength PVC and designed to withstand rocky shorelines and surprise shoals. Textured yet soft EVA foam provides added stability and non-slip grip even when wet.
Everything you need
Let's get straight to the point. This board is everything you need to get out on the water and stay there.
- 3 piece aluminum paddle
- 3 removable fins
- High intensity double action manual air pump with pressure gauge.
- Safety leash
- Backpack to carry the board
If that can't get you on the water, nothing can.
In summary, this version has a single layer of PVC while the Plus version has two layers of PVC, making it more rigid.
- Materials and Construction: Armor Stregth Single Layer PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve: Standard H3
- Deck Pad: EVA textured foam
- Dimensions: 10’x30”x6”
- Board weight: 17 lbs
- Max PSI: 12
- Recommended weight limit: 275lbs
- D-Rings: 6 stainless steel rings at the front and one at the back
- Storage area: Bungee rope connected to the front on the rings
- Fins: 3 removable fins
- Paddle: 3 adjustable and lightweight pieces. Aluminum
- Pump: Double action, high pressure with pressure reader
- Not convinced yet? Check out the following links for more reviews ;)