Portable, high-performance, silent rechargeable electric pump in a practical all-in-one package
The Bravo 20-2 electric pump has everything you need to pump up your kite, stand-up paddle board (SUP), dinghy, boat, dinghy, kayak, mattress, pool toy or other inflatable items, all in one convenient package. The single-stage, twin-cylinder pump fills quickly and at a higher pressure than most electric pumps on the market. An easy-to-select pressure indicator lets you choose the PSI and stops automatically when the desired pressure is reached.
The pump is equipped with an internal rechargeable battery that can be easily recharged using the included wall charger or cigarette-lighter adapter. If the battery is discharged but you still want to pump something, the pump can be powered by other 12V power sources, such as a car battery, using the supplied power cable.
The sturdy hose comes with several different sizes and types of adapters for compatibility with H3 SUP valves, 9 mm kite inflation valves and Boston screw valves (commonly found on kites and many air mattresses). The pump hose comes with a kite leash to hold your kite while it's inflated. Easily carry the pump and all accessories in the bag thanks to the shoulder strap, or simply pick up the pump using the handy pump handle.
The Bravo 20-2 electric pump features an internal change to the piston and rod pumping unit, making it faster and more efficient than the Bravo 20.
- Pumps up to 1.5 bar (22 PSI) with a wide pressure range selectable by analog indicator (approx. 2-4 inflatable SUPs at 12 PSI or 15-20 kites at 6 PSI before recharging).
- Automatic "Set it and Forget it" shut-off at selected pressure.
- Two-cylinder, single-stage pump fills quickly and at higher pressure than most electric pumps.
- Internal 12-volt rechargeable battery
- Recharge the battery easily with the included wall charger or cigarette-lighter adapter.
- The supplied 12-volt power cable with alligator clips allows the pump to be operated from other sources, such as a car battery, if the internal battery is depleted.
- Sturdy hose with several types of adapters: H3 SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard Halkey Roberts), SUP ring with 7 assorted adapter sizes, 9mm kite and Boston screw valve.
- Automatic thermal shut-off in case of overheating (~15-20 minutes of continuous use, 20-30 minutes cooling time before re-use)
- LED battery indicator
- Easy-to-carry shoulder strap
- Hand strap holds your kite while pumping.
Note: Please keep the battery charged when not in use to extend its life. The first charge may take 6-10 hours to fully charge the battery. To store the pump for long periods without use, fully charge the battery and remove the fuse at the back of the pump.