We are expected to receive the Tour Lite by June 1st but as we do not have a confirmed receipt date we are not taking a reservation deposit at this time. On the other hand, you can subscribe to our priority alert list to be notified first when reservations will be possible very soon:
Subscribe to the priority alert list
We present to you the brand new Retrospec WEEKENDER TOUR LITE
Includes paddle, bag, safety leash, waterproof cell phone case and more!
Weight limit of 275lbs but we suggest a maximum of 170-180lbs for a good glide.
The Weekender LITE is the little sister of the Weekender MSL, our most popular board at SUP Montreal for 3 years. To know the difference between Lite and MSL, we strongly recommend that you read our recommendation below:
In summary, the Lite version has a single layer of PVC while the MSL version (the regular version) has two layers of PVC, which makes it more rigid.
Super light and extra portable
Weighing just 19 lbs when fully inflated, this ultralight board is a simple addition to any weekend excursion. Deflate it, roll it up and store it in the included carry bag when you go on your next trip.
Don't let the air fool you
Our boards are made of ArmorStrength PVC and designed to withstand rocky shores and surprise shoals. Textured yet flexible EVA foam provides added stability and non-slip grip even when wet.
Everything you need
Let's get right to the point. This board is all you need to get out and stay on the water.
- 3-piece aluminum paddle
- 3 removable fins
- High intensity manual air pump with pressure gauge.
- Safety leash
- Backpack to carry the board
- Waterproof cell phone case
- Repair kit
If that can't get you on the water, nothing can.
- Materials and Construction: Armor Stregth PVC Single Layer, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve: Standard H3
- Deck Pad: textured EVA foam
- Dimensions: 11’x30 ”x6”
- Board weight: 19 lbs
- Max PSI: 12
- Recommended weight limit: 275lbs
- D-Rings: 6 stainless steel rings at the front and one at the back
- Storage area: Bungee rope connected to the front on the rings
- Ailerons: 3 removable fins
- Paddle: 3 adjustable and light pieces. Aluminum
- Pump: High pressure with pressure reader
- Repair kit: Includes tool to remove valve and spare PVC.
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY