BOARD USED FOR SUMMER RENTAL.
Repair: air leak on the left seal which has been repaired and tested by SUP Montreal. The repair is guaranteed for one year.
We present to you the brand new Retrospec WEEKENDER LITE
Includes paddle, bag, safety leash, waterproof cell phone case and more!
Weight limit of 275lbs but we suggest a maximum of 170-180lbs for a good glide.
Super light and extra portable
Weighing just 17 lbs when fully inflated, this ultralight board is a simple addition to any weekend excursion. Deflate it, roll it up and store it in the included carry bag when you go on your next trip.
Don't let the air fool you
Our boards are made from ArmorStrength PVC and designed to withstand rocky shores and surprise shoals. Textured yet flexible EVA foam provides added stability and non-slip grip even when wet.
Everything you need
Let's get right to the point. This board is all you need to get out and stay on the water.
- 3-piece aluminum paddle
- 3 removable fins
- Double acting high intensity manual air pump with pressure gauge.
- Safety leash
- Backpack to carry the board
- Waterproof cell phone case
- If that can't get you on the water, nothing can.
- Materials and Construction: Armor Stregth PVC Single Layer, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve: Standard H3
- Deck Pad: textured EVA foam
- Dimensions: 10'x30 "x6"
- Board weight: 17 lbs
- Max PSI: 12
- Recommended weight limit: 275lbs
- D-Rings: 6 stainless steel rings at the front and one at the back
- Storage area: Bungee rope connected to the front on the rings
- Fins: 3 removable fins
- Paddle: 3 adjustable and light pieces. Aluminum
- Pump: Double action, high pressure with pressure reader