STANDING AREA LONGER AND LOWER
The rider's center of gravity is lower, closer to the water. Thus the stability and control of the board is increased. In addition, riders can reach higher speeds and maintain it longer and easily.
COMPLETELY REDESIGNED HULL:
FROM ROUNDED V ON THE FRONT OF THE BOARD TO DOUBLE CONCAVE ON THE BACK
- It allows the board to stand higher on the water and thus the latter to lighten more quickly with each stroke of the paddle. Paddling becomes easier, saving energy, which is valuable especially over long distances.
- During sprints, the board offers better acceleration, because its hull slides and rests on a smaller surface in contact with the water.
- In upwind, the board crosses the chop easily, without being slowed down by it, which allows you to maintain a good pace and paddling power.
- In downwind, the board is faster and more responsive in maneuvers.
- In side chop the board is easily manageable as with more buoyancy and lift between the bumps it is less affected by wave motion.
GREAT RESISTANCE, REASONABLE WEIGHT, QUALITY-PRICE RATIO
- The entire surface where you stand is reinforced with an Australian pine wood plate, in order to offer better resistance to impacts and to limit dents.
- Unidirectional carbon reinforcements are positioned under the feet, to provide more durability and rigidity in an area highly stressed by compressive stresses during the movements of the rower.
- Unidirectional carbon reinforcements envelop the rear, to further increase longitudinal solidity and allow rapid movement on the rear of the board.