ARRIVAL LATE MAY 2021
If the desired size is not in stock, it is possible to order
Possibility to reserve your board
1) You can buy your board directly online and you will be contacted when it becomes available in the spring.
2) Contact us by email. We will produce an invoice, request a deposit of 20% of the amount by wire transfer or credit card and the balance on delivery in the spring.
IGO INFLATABLE DOUBLE AIR CHAMBER
LIGHT, FUN, SIMPLY AWESOME
Includes all accessories:
- Wheeled bag
- Ankle leash
- Repair kit
- Paddle optional (we suggest the Starboard Lima Tuffskin)
The most popular inflatable paddle board range, jump on the board and be amazed.
Before you get on the water put on the flat, lightweight leash, which gives you peace of mind by constantly connecting to your board. Go on adventures to explore the landscapes with the possibility of storing dry belongings using the optimized elastic straps.
IGO boards are stable, fast, and very easy to maneuver by turning on themselves when the rider backs up on the tail. Straight contours help bring the paddle closer to the board which improves tracking and speed. This is the perfect option for beginners, families with pets, and anyone who wants less frustration and more fun on the water.
NEW DOUBLE CHAMBER TECHNOLOGY
SAFER AND MORE RIGID
DOUBLE I-BEAM STRINGER - ULTRA STIFF
The second air chamber o ers up to 42 liters of additional buoyancy for safety, including 14 liters even on smaller models where inflation to 10 PSI is required. Starboard was the first brand in 2013 to introduce dual air chamber technology to the market on its dedicated sea rescue boards. Future rules for sea navigation on inflatable SUP boards may require this additional level of safety. .
EXTRA FLOTATION - ULTRA STIFF
The innovative double air chamber system creates an internal "I" beam structure (I-BEAMS), which reinforces the lateral structure of the board which nevertheless remains easy to roll once deflated. The second internal air chamber is positioned at the most critical level of the board so as to decrease the ﬂ ex and sag by almost 1.8cm. It starts just behind the area where the rower is standing and extends to the front of the board. The sensation of sailing on an inflatable board with double "i" braces thus closely resembles that of sailing on a rigid board, taking inflatable technology to a level unmatched until now. Perfect for practitioners over 85 kg.
HEAT WELDED RAILS
- Each Starboard inflatable board has welded rails.
- This technique of Heat Welded rails from Starboard turns two into one - using heat to mechanically weld two separate pieces of PVC together into one very strong.
- The combination of a fairly narrow midsection & wide tail promotes faster glide, while providing more stability and easier turning.
- The shape of the board allows rowing with a more vertical paddle and closer to the rail, which helps to row straight and limits the need to change the paddle sideways while rowing.
- Elastic strap on the front of the board to secure gear and supplies.
- The elastic strap is attached with 4 D-rings that can also be used to clip your bags or belongings.
EFFICIENT DUAL ACTION SYSTEM
- The V8 Pump is supplied with the Zen boards
LIGHT / SOLID / LARGE
- Our ultra-light Re-Cover Bag is designed to be as light as possible, while maximizing wearing comfort and strength.
- The bags have wheels to make long distance journeys more enjoyable
- Hiking straps. Ergonomic curved shape to relieve pain in the neck while ensuring good stability on the shoulders.
LIGHT AND DISCREET LEASH
- Weighing only 70g this leash is incredibly light.
- It stretches and flattens when you stand on it.
- Easy to attach to the ring provided for this purpose without the need for an extra end.
That makes sure she is not in your paws when you practice yoga
TWO YEAR WARRANTY
QUALITY-PRICE, WELDED AND LIGHTWEIGHT
- The Linear dropstitch makes the board even lighter and stiffer than before. This linear dropstitch fabric was developed by Starboard for Starboard.
- This Starboard technique from Heat Welded rails turns two into one - using heat to mechanically weld two separate pieces of PVC together into one very strong.
10'8 ″ x 33 ″ iGO
Length: 10'8 ″ / 325 cm Width: 33 ”/ 84 cm
Perfectly sized for beginners in stand-up paddling, it is also perfectly suited for the more regulars looking for a quality board that does it all. It is ideal for riders up to 120kg, while remaining more maneuverable than longer boards. It enjoys better glide than shorter boards and remains ultra stable.
11'2 ″ x 31 ″ iGO
Length: 11'2 "/ 340 cm Width: 31+" / 79+ cm
Narrower, it offers fast glide and good tracking. The squarer tail is also a plus which helps to turn incredibly easy. Ideal for practitioners weighing up to 100 kgs.
STARBOARD PLANTS A MANGROVE FOR EVERY BOARD PRODUCED
The production of a board emits around 100 kg of CO2. A mangrove that is planted to absorb the released CO2 will not only absorb production emissions. It will absorb 1000 kg of CO2, making each board 10x carbon positive.
PLASTIC COMPASATION PROGRAM
Each board sold is synonymous with a collection of 1.1kg of plastic waste on the beaches. This is the equivalent of the plastic footprint that ends up in the water for one person per year.