SPRING 2021 ARRIVAL. BOOKING POSSIBLE
FAST, SMOOTH AND STABLE
Our boards in the Touring range have exceptional glide thanks to their hulls inspired by those of our All Star World Champions. The additional volume at the rails provides a unique balance and the buoyancy necessary to transport its material. The board comes out of the water in a very healthy way on the bumps during downwind descents, with a very nice glide and for maximum fun. A board suitable for all levels, for those who want to go fast, with comfort and stability, on walks with a little distance, and who need to be able to carry a little equipment.
ROCKER LOW AT NOSE LEVEL
Extends the waterline for a smoother, faster glide, allowing for good distance cruising in flat water.
REFINED COCKPIT EDGES WITH PAD RECESSED ON THE DECK
- The slimmed-down cockpit edges allow its feet to spread further apart and bring them closer to the rail, allowing for better balance.
- The recessed pad on the deck of the board lowers the center of gravity for better comfort and stability.
Keep the board from swaying and the water from boarding the deck.
DEEP CENTRAL CHANNEL
Smoothly channels water from the nose to the tail, providing speed and lift.
SIDE DISHES ON THE HULL
Greatly improve overall control and stability.
- Arranged on the nose and on the back, they allow you to stow your belongings and expedition gear, so you can go farther and longer.
- Essential for expeditions and long row trips.
- Center fin positioned far back to the rear to improve straight-line tracking.
- Board supplied with a 22 ″ Dolphin Starboard fin for better tracking and stability.
WHAT IS LITE TECH?
LIGHTWEIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
- Increased rigidity thanks to the unidirectional reinforcement bands placed on the bridge and greater solidity provided by the reinforcements positioned at the nose and tail.
- Australian pine placed under the standing area for better impact resistance and stiffness in critical areas.
- All the inserts benefit from reinforcements of high density foam.
12'6 ″ x 31 ″ Touring
Weight: 13.9 kg
It is the widest and most stable model in the range, ideal for riders from 55kg to 110kg.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Several paddles available as an option at the store.
STARBOARD PLANTS A MANGROVE FOR EVERY BOARD PRODUCED
The production of a board emits around 100 kg of CO2. A mangrove that is planted to absorb the released CO2 will not only absorb production emissions. It will absorb 1000 kg of CO2, making each board 10x carbon positive.
PLASTIC COMPASATION PROGRAM
Each board sold is synonymous with a collection of 1.1kg of plastic waste on the beaches. This is the equivalent of the plastic footprint that ends up in the water for one person per year.