PRE-ORDER 2024 - DELIVERY SPRING 2024
The Generation is our best-selling model, with Supboarder magazine claiming that "every paddler needs a board like the Generation".
A true 3-in-1, the Generation offers plenty for all types of riders and conditions. Whether you're a weekend person looking for speed, prefer to explore with friends and carry gear, or want to get into the waves and surf, the Generation can do it all.
The Generation offers a lot of value and progression possibilities on a single board, meaning you can choose to race, tour or surf depending on your level.
The narrow nose makes the board fast and efficient, while the parallel outline gives you solid stability and comfort, with a narrower tail that's easy to turn and maneuver in waves.
The 14'0" models are the preferred option if you want higher top speeds for racing and paddling longer distances on tour, while the 12'6" remains more maneuverable and is easier and faster to turn in waves.
12'6'' x 28''
Suitable for cyclists up to 100 kg, the 28" is Generation's favorite and our best-selling model.
14'0'' x 28''
Designed for riders up to 110 kg, the 28" is the original size that combines speed and stability, giving you the best of both.
THE ULTIMATE 3-IN-1 BOARD; TOURING, RACING, SURFING
1. FCS insert - On the nose of the board, you can mount accessories such as a GPS phone, navigation light or camera.
2. Round Vee - Helps lift the board to accelerate faster and maintain a higher top speed. It also floats over chop smoothly, making it versatile to cope with all conditions.
3. Bungee Tie Down - Directly opposite the holding area, it's convenient and accessible for stowing all gear when touring or cruising.
4. recessed cushion - lowers your center of gravity for greater comfort and stability. The flat deck lets you move freely as you trim the board and surf the tail.
5. Deep double concave - supports the round Vee with stability directly underfoot.
6. 2-in-1 Shoulder Carry Strap and Paddle Holder - The Carry Strap is included with the Blue Carbon.
7. Outline - The fairly parallel outline gives you a very predictable and controlled glide. The nose allows rapid acceleration during sprints as it floats on the surface of the water. The tail tapers into a square shape, allowing very responsive turns in the surf and fast turns on the buoys.
8. Rail Tuck Edge - The rails are round to prevent the nose from catching, tapering in the middle to create a stable platform, all the way to the sharp edge of the tail to carve into the surf.
9. Gradual Nose Kick - Helps keep the board from diving into the surf and downwind, as well as lifting over leeward chop. The curved rocker is fast on the flats, smooth in the surf and a top performer in the chop.
10. Rail Thickness - Maintained throughout the board's profile, giving you a balanced glide from nose to tail. The Generation is thinner than a Touring or Race board, making it lighter to maneuver and easier to carry.
11. Center Fin - Ensures good straight-line tracking and facilitates turns at the buoy when racing. A thruster configuration with 5.5" side fins has proven to be the best combination for more dynamism and control so you can turn the board with ease in the surf.