We present to you the all new Retrospec CREW. For the whole family on the same board!
Includes a 12 'by 45' 'board, paddle, bag, safety leash, waterproof cell phone case and more!
500lbs weight limit
Don't limit the party before it even starts. Share the ride on the water with friends and kids. Retrospec's new paddleboard offers enough space for everyone to get on board (dogs too!) And light enough that you can take it anywhere. Weekender-CREW is roomy, stable, durable and can support up to 500 lbs. 12 "long, 45" wide and 8 "thick, CREW can withstand your team's adventures. A non-slip mat keeps everyone in place, even when wet. Each board comes with a paddle, carry bag, high pressure dual action pump, removable fins, leash and waterproof phone case Weekender-CREW weighs 51 pounds when fully inflated.
Choose your crew and make waves.
Everything you need
Let's get right to the point. This board is all you need to get out and stay on the water.
- 3-piece aluminum paddle
- Removable fins
- High intensity manual air pump with pressure gauge.
- Safety leash
- Backpack to carry the board
- Waterproof cell phone case
- Repair kit
- Materials and Construction: Armor Stregth PVC Single Layer, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve: Standard H3
- Deck Pad: textured EVA foam
- Dimensions: 12'x45 "x8"
- Board weight: 51 lbs
- Max PSI: 15
- Recommended weight limit: 500lbs
- D-Rings: 6 stainless steel rings at the front and one at the back
- Storage area: Bungee rope connected to the front on the rings
- Ailerons: 5 removable fins
- Paddle: 3 adjustable and light pieces. Aluminum
- Pump: High pressure with pressure reader
- Repair kit: Includes tool to remove valve and spare PVC.
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY