DELUXE CONSTRUCTION: TOP OF THE TOP!
THE MOST ADVANCED MANUFACTURING METHOD
The woven dropstitch helps establish the DELUXE construction as the benchmark in terms of strength and weight.
Includes the following accessories:
- Trolley bag
- ankle leash
- Repair kit
- Optional paddle (we suggest the Starboard Lima Tuffskin)
FUSED DROPSTITCH FABRICS
EXTRA LIGHT AND STIFF
2-IN-1 SHOULDER STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
ULTRA SOLID FIN BOX
Boards with a single central fin configuration have an ultra-strong and reinforced box that does not require any tools for the installation of the fin. It is the top of the range in terms of functionality and durability.
FAST, EASY AND COMFORTABLE
Dual action for easy inflation up to 18 PSI
LEGER / SOLIDE / LARGE
30 plastic bottles made this bag
LEASH PLAYS A DISCREET
Go pro stand included
TWO YEAR WARRANTY
12’6″ x 30″
Weight: 21.5 lbs
Aimed at riders weighing up to 90 kg (200 lbs), the Wave is versatile for cruising, yoga, fitness and surfing small waves. A real Swiss army knife.
STARBOARD PLANTS A MANGROVE FOR EACH BOARD PRODUCED
The production of a board emits around 100 kg of CO2. A mangrove that is planted to absorb the released CO2 will not only absorb the emissions from production. It will absorb 1000 kg of CO2, making each board 10x carbon positive.
PLASTIC COMPASSION PROGRAM
Each board sold is synonymous with the collection of 1.1kg of plastic waste on the beaches. This is the equivalent of the plastic footprint that ends up in water for one person per year.
- construction Deluxe Single Chamber
- Their thickness is 4.75'' instead of 6'' as on the regular design
- The woven dropstitch helps establish the DELUXE construction as the benchmark for strength and weight.
- The bottom and top layers are merged into a single layer without using glue.
- Woven fabrics are less heavy because they require less material, plus they only stretch diagonally so they can withstand greater tensions.
- What consequences for you? A stiffer board.
- Each Starboard inflatable board has welded rails.
- This Heat Welded Rails technique from Starboard turns two into one – using heat to mechanically weld two separate pieces of PVC into one very strong piece.
- Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry your board, it is carried in a balanced way on the shoulder, which frees your hands to carry other things, your phone, or even a coffee.
- When not in use, the elastic strap retracts on the board, without dragging in the water. It's simple and very practical.
- 10% more efficient pump thanks to the redesigned piston and outer tube to provide better air output. Plus, still the dual mode of single or round-trip pumping, and a wider removable base for the feet to improve stability while pumping.
- The base and the handle are made from recycled fishing nets.
- Elastic strap on the front of the board to secure equipment and supplies.
- The elastic strap is fixed with 4 D-rings that can also be used to clip your bags or belongings.
- Our ultra-lightweight Re-Cover Bag is designed to be as light as possible, while maximizing wearing comfort as well as strength.
- The bags have wheels to make long distance journeys more pleasant
- Hiking straps. Ergonomic curved shape to remove pain in the neck while ensuring good stability on the shoulders.
- Weighing only 70g this leash is incredibly light.
- It stretches and flattens when you stand on it.
- Easy to attach to the ring provided for this purpose without the need for an extra tip.