THE MSL WEEKENDER IS NOW CALLED WEEKENDER PLUS! Same quality, same beautiful design, a new name.
Includes paddle, bag, waterproof cell phone case and more!
275lbs weight limit
The Weekender Plus has been Retrospec / Ten Toes' legendary board since 2016. Indestructible and rigid, it is our best quality-price choice.
The WEEKENDER is the inflatable paddleboard for all bodies of water, every day, no matter who uses it. Its 10-foot length and round hull make it an easy board on calm, choppy water. Its shape and size also make it a very stable board for activities like yoga. The sturdy handle in the center of the board makes it easy to transport so that Mr. Madam Everyone can carry it extremely easily. The handle hides in the board when you don't need it so you won't be disturbed when you're on the water.
Retrospec boards are made of military grade double layer PVC and assembled with dropstitch technology. They are virtually indestructible and very easy to transport. Its 6 '' thickness makes it very solid so you hardly notice the difference with a rigid board. Once deflated, the board fits in a large backpack so won't take up space in your car or closet.
The deck mat is textured for comfort and stability which means you'll fall less often.
There are 6 metal rings with a rubber band so you can easily attach your gear or anchor to the front of the board.
The aluminum paddle is surprisingly light and adjusts to all sizes. Once defeated in 3 pieces, it gets into a backpack or a car trunk in problem.
The board comes with 3 strong plastic fins that can be removed in seconds.
2 years warranty
The Complete Package
All our boards come with everything you need to go on the water this weekend
- -WEEKENDER 10 'SUP
- -Comfortable deck mat
- -Adjustable 3-piece paddle
- -High pressure manual pump
- -Transport backpack
- - Ankle leash
- -3 strong plastic fins
- -Repair kit
- -Waterproof cell phone case
- Materials and Construction: Military-grade double-layer PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve: Standard H3
- Deck Pad: textured EVA foam
- Dimensions: 10'x30 "x6"
- Board weight: 25 lbs
- Max PSI: 15
- Recommended weight limit: 275lbs
- D-Rings: 6 stainless steel rings at the front and one at the back
- Storage area: Bungee rope connected to the front on the rings
- Ailerons: 3 removable fins
- Paddle: 3 adjustable and light pieces. Aluminum
- Pump: High pressure with pressure reader
- Repair kit: Includes tool to remove valve and spare PVC.