Foray Drysuit for Men from NRS in 2023
The 2023 NRS Men's Foray Drysuit has all the features of a traditional drysuit without the unnecessary bulk of an overskirt. The 2023 NRS Men's Foray Drysuit is designed for rafters, stand-up paddleboarders and other water sports enthusiasts who brave cold waters without being forced into small plastic boats.
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric for reliable waterproofing, breathability and durability.
- Traditional cross-body zip entry with protective flap.
- Paddler's cut for an athletic fit and tapered legs reduce drag when walking in water or swimming.
- YKK AquaSeal entry and relief zippers.
- Exposed relief zipper reduces bulk when seated.
- Durable latex collar and cuff seals, protected by Glideskin “volcano” style cuffs.
- The cuffs are reinforced with extensive neoprene protection to keep arms drier.
- Mesh holes at wrists and neck to drain trapped water.
- The leg design tapers towards the ankle to reduce drag and features internal elastic and silicone accents for a snug fit that stays in place.
- Cordura panel on the inside of the ankle provides additional abrasion resistance.
- Equipped with Eclipse fabric socks, buckle belt and storage pocket suitable for flotation vests.
|Material||6.34 oz/180 grams 100% nylon Eclipse fabric|
|Entry style||Front entry|
|Collar closure||Latex seal with "volcano" style neoprene cuff|
|Cuff closure||Latex seals with "volcano" style neoprene cuffs|
|Size system||Buckle belt|
|Ankle closures||Gathered elastic|
|Pockets||1 - Chest|
|Latex neck seal||Yes|
|Latex seals on the wrists||Yes|
|Size by gender||Men|
|Features||Mesh holes at cuffs and neck, Cordura reinforcements, YKK® Aquaseal zippers|