140lbs weight limit
The NANO is for little adventurers. Its 8 feet length and rounded hull makes it very easy to handle and requires less arm force. This board has been designed for little humans (children and adults). Its length / thickness ratio makes it incredibly stable which means that you will have much less chance of falling into the water.
Ten Toes boards are made of military grade PVC and assembled with dropstitch technology. They are virtually indestructible and very easy to transport. Its thickness makes it very solid so you will hardly notice the difference with a rigid board. Once deflated, the board fits in a large backpack so won't take up space in your car or closet.
The deck mat is textured for comfort and stability which means you'll fall less often.
There are 4 metal rings with a rubber band so you can easily attach your gear or anchor to the front of the board.
The aluminum paddle is surprisingly light and adjusts to all sizes. Once defeated in 3 pieces, it gets into a backpack or a car trunk in problem.
The board comes with 3 strong plastic fins that can be removed in seconds.
The Complete Package
All our boards come with everything you need to go on the water this weekend
- -Nano 8 ’SUP
- -Comfortable deck mat
- -Adjustable 3-piece paddle
- -High pressure manual pump
- -3 strong plastic fins
- -Repair kit
- -Transport backpack
- -Security leash
- -Waterproof cell phone case
- Materials and Construction: Armor Stregth PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve: Standard H3
- Deck Pad: textured EVA foam
- Dimensions: 8’x30 ”x4”
- Board weight: 14 lbs
- Max PSI: 12
- Recommended weight limit: 140lbs
- D-Rings: 4 stainless steel rings at the front and one at the back
- Storage area: Bungee rope connected to the front on the rings
- Ailerons: 3 removable fins
- Paddle: 3 adjustable and light pieces. Aluminum
- Pump: High pressure with pressure reader
- Repair kit: Includes tool to remove valve and spare PVC.
TWO YEAR WARRANTY