PRE-ORDER 2024 - DELIVERY SPRING 2024
The friendly, fun board that makes any paddler feel professional.
The Go is designed to make paddle boarding easy. You can paddle fast, feel comfortable and stay dry, ensuring the ultimate first-time SUP experience.
- The look of a classic surfboard with the performance and stability of our award-winning racing board DNA.
- The wide tail aids stability when backing up for fast turns.
- Wide rails provide extra volume in the important stabilizer rail area, keep the deck flat for a comfortable position and limit
the water that runs off the deck.
- The shape of the bottom has a deep central channel, using the catamaran principle, which makes the board very stable and efficient to paddle.
So you can use narrower models, paddle faster and feel more confident with every stroke.
- The Go range is ideal for flat water.
Beam : 31''
Weight limit: 220 lbs
This board size turns faster and is easier to move. Fast, agile and effortless gliding. Another gem for riders new to SUP or those looking for a real upgrade.
WHY THE GO WAS VOTED 10/10 BY SUP BOARDER MAG
1. Wide nose and tail - With a rounded outline, this sail offers total balance and smoothness for efficient distance paddling.
2. FCS insert - For attaching accessories.
3. Elastic strap - On the nose of the board for gear storage.
4. Flat support surface - for greater stability and comfort.
5. Rounded rails - Limit water run-off on deck to keep feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates.
6. 2-in-1 Shoulder Carry Strap and Paddle Holder - The Carry Strap is included with the Lite Tech Sun.
7. Rail Protector - minimizes paddle scratches.
8. Lower Side Plane - A stable platform and flat deck provide the most comfortable balance, perfect for yoga and fitness.
9. Deep central channel and flat rocker - extends the waterline for a more efficient, longer-lasting glide.
10. Rear fin position - Improves tracking and reduces the number of times you have to change sides when paddling.