The Starboard Enduro 2.0 Balsa 100% Carbon 2019 Fixed SUP Paddle is the lightest and most efficient paddle in the Starboard range for intermediate to advanced riders looking for a high performance paddle for surfing, cruising and cruising. race that will give you maximum advantage while paddling. It is the most efficient model in its range.
She is known to be a paddle with direct feeling. From the first outing on the water, you feel confident with the precision and power it provides. It must also be said that its speed is increased due to the excellent flow of water around the blade.
The teardrop-shaped blade allows for a more powerful paddle stroke which is perfect for the stronger ones, but also very beneficial for riders who need to get the most out of each paddle stroke.
The double concave in the Power face guides the water onto the blade, thereby controlling wobbling and increasing the speed of water flow.
The wall of the blade that defines the double concave is rounded to separate water more efficiently. This contributes to the stabilization of the blade by aligning the water in a very specific path. The power is transferred in a very linear fashion which eliminates the need to think about the alignment of the paddle in the water.
The core is foam made with recycled plastic bottles and Armacell material. With a UD carbon stringer that continues all the way up the handle to the top of the blade, and extensive reinforcement on the handle of the blade for greater strength and overall durability.
The paddle includes:
• New core made of 100% long low density balsa fibers for better durability and a more pleasant feeling in the water
• 45 degree biaxial glass fabric used to increase durability and reduce the risk of buckling
• Rail entirely in ABS up to the neck for increased durability of the blade and the board.
• Additional reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall resistance.
• Pre-molded UD carbon linen handle
• Logo laser engraved directly on Balsa eliminating the need for stickers
- BLADE SIZE: L = 89.1in2 (only available in this size)
- WEIGHT: 445 g