Some of them are even convinced that this Lima makes it possible to propel the board faster through the water.
This is the ultimate high performance paddle!
- The concave on the underside of the blade guides water throughout the blade, preventing cavitation and increasing water flow velocity
- The edge defining the concave is more rounded at the end of the blade, to gently separate the water. This brings more precision and stability once the blade is in the water.
- All your power is then transferred in one simple movement, you will no longer have to worry about the alignment of the paddle in the water.
A UNIQUE PROFILE
- The profile of the Lima is narrow and thin in order to bring the paddle very close to the board when you row, which improves the line of direction. Added to this is a 10° angle which gives you all the power straight forward.
- The new Super Grip changes the way you row.
- The top is flat with a wide grip that creates powerful support on the entire paddle.
- Even if you slightly deflect the paddle at an angle, the power is still maximum.
- Especially effective in side winds and for following a precise sailing line.
- The entire paddle is covered with a unidirectional carbon lamination to provide strength and reflex while minimizing weight.
- The rail is made from an infusion of carbon filament to improve impact toughness.
- The core is lightweight PVC.
ADJUSTABLE OPTION IN 2 PARTS
- An ideal choice for those who want a unique paddle, easy to adjust at the handle, to use with family or friends.
- The relatively Tiki clamping system boasts a large, efficient clamp that is easy to close or open with minimal effort.
- The thin, rounded gripper prevents your hand from getting hurt on a sharp edge if your hand slips on the handle.
See the last image.
How to choose the size of your paddle blade?