ARRIVAL LATE MAY 2021
Possibility to reserve your board
1) You can buy your board directly online and you will be contacted when it becomes available in the spring.
2) Contact us by email. We will produce an invoice, request a deposit of 20% of the amount by wire transfer or credit card and the balance on delivery in the spring.
QUALITY-PRICE, WELDED AND LIGHTWEIGHT
- Made with the finest materials, the Linear dropstitch makes the board even lighter and stiffer than before. This linear dropstitch fabric was developed by Starboard for Starboard.
- This Starboard technique of welded instead of glued rails creates a bond between the layers that lasts - using heat to mechanically weld two separate pieces of PVC together into one very strong.
Includes all of the following accessories:
- Lima Tuffskin Carbon Hybrid Paddle, 3-Piece
- Wheeled bag
- Ankle leash
- Repair kit
WIDER NOSE AND TAIL
INCREASING STABILITY IN HARSTER CONDITIONS
By carefully widening the nose of the board and making the rail squarer, the stability of the Touring is improved significantly, without compromising the overall width of the board. The result: A Touring board with efficient glide and ride, also more stable when paddling and turning.
- The relatively narrow midsection and wide tail promote fast, stable glide and easy turns.
- Designed to make it easier to hold the paddle closer to the rail and vertical, to improve handling and reduce the frequency of changing sides for the paddle.
HEAT WELDED RAILS
- Each Starboard inflatable board has welded rails.
- This technique of Heat Welded rails from Starboard turns two into one - using heat to mechanically weld two separate pieces of PVC together into one very strong.
ULTRA SOLID FIN BOX
Boards with a single center fin configuration feature an ultra strong and reinforced housing that does not require tools for installation of the fin. This is the top of the range in terms of functionality and durability.
FAST, EASY AND COMFORTABLE
- Position of pressure gauge and fixed hose during inflation.
- 10% more efficient thanks to the piston and outer tube redesigned to provide better air outlet. Plus, still the double single or round-trip pumping mode, and a larger removable foot base to improve stability while pumping.
- The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
- Elastic strap on the front and back of the board to secure gear and supplies.
- 4 rings on the back of all boards. 4 rings at the front on 12'6 and 6 rings on 14'0
LIGHT / SOLID / LARGE
- Our ultra-light Re-Cover Bag is designed to be as light as possible, while maximizing wearing comfort and strength.
- The bags have wheels to make long distance journeys more enjoyable
- Hiking straps. Ergonomic curved shape to relieve pain in the neck while ensuring good stability on the shoulders.
LIGHT AND DISCREET LEASH
- Weighing only 70g this leash is incredibly light.
- It stretches and flattens when you stand on it.
- Easy to attach to the ring provided for this purpose without the need for an extra end.
TWO YEAR WARRANTY
12'6 ″ x 30 ″ Touring
Length: 12'6 "/ 381 cm
Width: 30 ”/ 76 cm
Person weight: 55 to 110kg
Board weight: 9.3kg
Aimed at riders weighing up to 110 kgs, the 12'6 ”combines speed with balance and stability with handling. The reduced width makes it faster and improves the driving line in a straight line. The parallel outline brings the stability lost by the standing zone and delivers a balanced glide.
STARBOARD PLANTS A MANGROVE FOR EVERY BOARD PRODUCED
The production of a board emits around 100 kg of CO2. A mangrove that is planted to absorb the released CO2 will not only absorb production emissions. It will absorb 1000 kg of CO2, making each board 10x carbon positive.
PLASTIC COMPASATION PROGRAM
Each board sold is synonymous with a collection of 1.1kg of plastic waste on the beaches. This is the equivalent of the plastic footprint that ends up in the water for one person per year.