SPRING 2021 ARRIVAL. BOOKING POSSIBLE
If we do not have the size in stock, it is possible to order from Starboard
LITE TECH CONSTRUCTION (WHITE / BLUE COLOR)
LIGHTWEIGHT, STRONG, FINANCIALLY AFFORDABLE
- Increased rigidity thanks to the unidirectional reinforcement bands placed on the bridge and greater solidity provided by the reinforcements positioned at the nose and tail.
- Australian pine placed under the standing area for better impact resistance and stiffness in critical areas.
- All the inserts benefit from reinforcements of high density foam.
THE MOST ENJOYABLE FLAT WATER ROWING EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER DEVELOPED
This range has been specially designed for cruising on flat water. The Waterline boards promise you some of the softest and most relaxing sensations when paddling, even with a light chop.The shape has been worked on to give you maximum speed and stability, to navigate without splashing and without noise.At 75% of its capacity, the speed of a Waterline board will exceed that of our race boards, the latter being for many riders the fastest by nature.
NARROW V SHAPE AT NOSE LEVEL
The bow slices through the water without leaving a trace behind. Even when you row hard, the nose moves the water without eddying or splashing, creating a feeling of sheer efficiency and speed. The narrow nose also helps the board move in a straight line for better tracking.
PARALLEL FORMS AT THE MIDDLE SECTION LEVEL
The narrow nose gradually widens into a wider, parallel midsection, to provide the rower with good stability where he is standing.
OPTIMIZES THE TRUE WATERLINE
Provides enough volume to glide smoothly without splashing or splashing water on the deck.
From the midsection of the board, the rear remains relatively wide to maintain the necessary stability when stepping back onto the board in turns. It also provides the necessary buoyancy to be able to transport business and / or equipment on the pole, during your walks.
A well-designed rail stop prevents water from getting on the deck, while allowing it to flow around the nose of the board.
REAR (TAIL) WITH CUTAWAY
DRAWN ON YEARS OF SUCCESS ON THE WINDSURF BOARDS
- The tail cutaway increases speed by limiting drag thanks to a narrower wet surface.
- The cutaway does not affect stability as the outer tail contours remain relatively wide.
- The cutaway also acts as a stabilizer, especially in the clapo by preventing the board from rolling.
LOWERED STANDING ZONE
Lowering the rower's center of gravity increases stability and control.
ANTI-SLIP EVA PAD
WITH GUIDELINES FOR STANDING UP
- The soft EVA pad that covers the deck has a crocodile-skin structure that will bring you a lot of comfort when rowing.
- Cut-out marks on the pad show you the ideal standing position for the smoothest and most efficient glide possible.
IN-GROUND STORAGE COMPARTMENT
- It is positioned just in front of the feet for quick and easy access to your gear and belongings.
- The fact that this storage compartment is hollowed out on the deck improves the aerodynamics for better glide, while limiting water ingress and securing the storage of your belongings.
BRIDGE WITH A DEFINED ANGLE FOR DRAINAGE
The deck benefits from a specific angle allowing water to drain away from the deck efficiently, after just a few strokes of the paddles.
- A Race Ultra fin is positioned very far under the hull, to improve tracking (ability to row in a straight line).
- The Race Ultra fin is deep enough to contribute to the board's very good lateral stability without compromising handling in the turns.
(Lite tech models are equipped with a 22 ″ Dolfin fin)
(Lite Tech uses Dolfin 22 ″ Fin.)
Used on the back of the board, for extra grip when tacking, or when you want to step back to access your stuff.
ELASTIC TIE-DOWN STRAPS
ON OUR AND ON THE REAR OF THE BOARD
- 4 elastic straps on the front of the board for carrying and securing your things.
- 2 additional elastic straps on the back, perfect for safely transporting gear on long distance trips.
14'0 ″ x 30 ″ Waterline
Weight: 15.5 kg
The perfect size for calm water sailing, intended for the heaviest riders looking for a super stable balance for effortless sailing.
• Carbon Top
• Lite Tech
14'0 ″ x 28 ″ Waterline
Weight: 14.5 kg
This model is perfectly suited for riders weighing up to 110 kg. Longer in length, this board offers more inertia and a faster glide. It has very good stability and buoyancy for transporting material, even heavy.
• Carbon Top
• Lite Tech
12'6 ″ x 28 ″ Waterline
Weight: 13.0 kg
This model has been designed for riders weighing up to 90 kg. This board is lighter to carry and easier to handle both on land and on the water. It will also be easier to store and transport.
• Carbon Top
• Lite Tech
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Several paddles available as an option at the store
STARBOARD PLANTS A MANGROVE FOR EVERY BOARD PRODUCED
The production of a board emits around 100 kg of CO2. A mangrove that is planted to absorb the released CO2 will not only absorb production emissions. It will absorb 1000 kg of CO2, making each board 10x carbon positive.
PLASTIC COMPASATION PROGRAM
Each board sold is synonymous with a collection of 1.1kg of plastic waste on the beaches. This is the equivalent of the plastic footprint that ends up in the water for one person per year.