The best strap to attach your board to the car. Period
Born on the river, ready for anything, the NRS webbing is renowned the world over for its extraordinary strength and utility.
Removable rubber protection adds rebound to the buckle to prevent unfortunate accidents. Underneath the bumper is the same heavy-duty NRS cam buckle that has set the standard for strength and reliability since 1978.
- 1" wide polypropylene webbing is rated to 1,500 lbs. It does not stretch when wet and is treated against UV degradation.
- A polyurethane bumper wraps the buckle to protect it 360 degrees without interfering with its operation.
- The two stainless steel springs of our custom cam buckle ensure a solid, steady grip that never slips.
- We mark the strap size in bold print on the buckle so there's no guessing which one to get.
- Black strap with Frontenac Outfitters in amber.
- Pair (2 straps included)