Neither too big nor too small, the versatility of the Watershed Chattooga™ Dry Backpack makes it a favorite with boaters. Guaranteed to keep gear dry, the Chattooga is the perfect size for group medkits, electronic gear, or solo missions.
- Heavy duty polyurethane laminated nylon is UV resistant, waterproof and durable.
- Expedition-grade materials and military-grade reinforced stitching enhance durability.
- Watershed bags are 100% waterproof and submersible thanks to the ZipDry® hermetic closure.
- RF-welded seams for expedition-grade construction.
- The wide opening allows for easy storage and access to equipment.
- Compression straps for custom sizing.
- Six tie-down points to secure the bag to a boat or attach gear for quick access.
This bag is named after a popular southeast river, Wild & Scenic, which forms part of the Georgia-South Carolina border.
Made in the USA.
Weight: 1.65 lbs.
Volume filled and rolled: 22L (1332 cu in.)
Dimensions when filled and rolled: 10"H x 19.25"L x 9.5"W
Material: Heavy-duty UV-resistant nylon coated with polyurethane
Closure system: ZipDry® seal.
16 inch opening
6 attachment points