Blackfish Salish 460 CARBON Skinny 1pc
The Salish is a hybrid design where we've combined a high aspect-ratio shape with a teardrop shape in a 460 cm2 size. With its subtle concave, vertical sides and square shoulders, it has a forgiving yet solid grip with more power than you'd expect from a blade of this size. Originally designed for smaller paddlers, the Salish has become one of the most popular Blackfish paddles among paddlers of all sizes.
Narrow 26 mm shaft for smaller hands.
CARBON construction technology is designed for superior performance and exceptional lightness.
- High performance for smaller paddlers
- Blade size: 460cm2
- 10-degree angle between blade and handle
- Anti-twist between adjustable parts so you always have the right angle between handle and shaft
- All made with Bio-resin
- Comes in a lightweight case
- Free cutting: if you wish, we can cut the handle to your size for you.
- Weight: 425 g
Blackfish is a Squamish, BC-based company that exclusively offers SUP paddles, nothing else!