ARRIVAL LATE MAY 2021
If the desired size is not in stock, it is possible to order
Possibility to book your board with a 20% deposit
DELUXE CONSTRUCTION: THE BEST OF THE BEST!
THE MOST ADVANCED MANUFACTURING METHOD
The woven dropstitch establishes the DELUXE construction as the benchmark in terms of strength and weight.
Includes all of the following accessories:
- Wheeled bag
- Ankle leash
- Repair kit
- Paddle optional (we suggest the Starboard Lima Tuffskin)
DOUBLE AIR CHAMBER
SAFETY FIRST - ADDITIONAL BUOYANCY AND SAFETY
The second air chamber o ers up to 42 liters of additional buoyancy for safety, including 14 liters even on smaller models where inflation to 10 PSI is required. Starboard was the first brand in 2013 to introduce dual air chamber technology to the market on its dedicated sea rescue boards. Future rules for sea navigation on inflatable SUP boards may require this additional level of safety. .
ULTRA RIGID - DOUBLE BEAM REINFORCEMENT WITH "I" SHAPE
The innovative double air chamber system creates an internal "I" beam structure (I-BEAMS), which reinforces the lateral structure of the board which nevertheless remains easy to roll once deflated. The second internal air chamber is positioned at the most critical level of the board so as to decrease the ﬂ ex and sag by almost 1.8cm. It starts just behind the area where the rower is standing and extends to the front of the board. The sensation of sailing on an inflatable board with double "i" braces thus closely resembles that of sailing on a rigid board, taking inflatable technology to a level unmatched until now. Perfect for practitioners over 85 kg.
WIDER NOSE AND TAIL
INCREASING STABILITY IN HARSTER CONDITIONS
By carefully widening the nose of the board and making the rail squarer, the stability of the Touring is improved significantly, without compromising the overall width of the board. The result: A Touring board with efficient glide and ride, also more stable when paddling and turning.
- The relatively narrow midsection and wide tail promote fast, stable glide and easy turns.
- Designed to make it easier to hold the paddle closer to the rail and vertical, to improve handling and reduce the frequency of changing sides for the paddle.
MELTED DROPSTITCH FABRICS
EXTRA LIGHT AND RIGID
- The woven dropstitch establishes the DELUXE construction as the benchmark in terms of strength and weight.
- The top and bottom layers are fused into one single layer without the use of glue.
- The chamber inside adds rigidity in addition to adding an additional air chamber which guarantees more safety.
- Woven fabrics are lighter because they require less material, plus they only stretch diagonally so they can withstand greater stress.
- What consequences for you? A more rigid board.
HEAT WELDED RAILS
- Each Starboard inflatable board has welded rails.
- This technique of Heat Welded rails from Starboard turns two into one - using heat to mechanically weld two separate pieces of PVC together into one very strong.
2 IN 1 SHOULDER STRAP
& PADDLE SUPPORT
- velcro loop to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry your board as it is carried balanced over the shoulder, freeing your hands to carry other things, your phone, or even a coffee.
ULTRA SOLID FIN BOX
FAST, EASY AND COMFORTABLE
- Position of pressure gauge and fixed hose during inflation.
- 10% more efficient thanks to the piston and outer tube redesigned to provide better air outlet. Plus, still the double single or round-trip pumping mode, and a larger removable foot base to improve stability while pumping.
- The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
- Elastic strap on the front and back of the board to secure gear and supplies.
- 4 rings on the back of all boards. 4 rings at the front on 12'6 and 6 rings on 14'0
LIGHT / SOLID / LARGE
- Our ultra-light Re-Cover Bag is designed to be as light as possible, while maximizing wearing comfort and strength.
- The bags have wheels to make long distance journeys more enjoyable
- Hiking straps. Ergonomic curved shape to relieve pain in the neck while ensuring good stability on the shoulders.
LIGHT AND DISCREET LEASH
- Weighing only 70g this leash is incredibly light.
- It stretches and flattens when you stand on it.
TWO YEAR WARRANTY
12'6 ″ x 30 ″ Touring
Weight: 11.6 kg
Aimed at riders weighing up to 110 kgs, the 12'6 ”combines speed with balance and stability with handling. The reduced width makes it faster and improves the driving line in a straight line. The parallel outline brings the stability lost by the standing zone and delivers a balanced glide.
14’0 ″ x 30 ″ Touring
Weight: 13.0 kg
The fastest glide for riders weighing up to 120 kg, perfect for carrying supplies and equipment for long distances. A straight, narrow outline enhances speed and handling by allowing the paddle to be held closer to the board, and the wide tail makes it easy to back up the tail to turn.
STARBOARD PLANTS A MANGROVE FOR EVERY BOARD PRODUCED
The production of a board emits around 100 kg of CO2. A mangrove that is planted to absorb the released CO2 will not only absorb production emissions. It will absorb 1000 kg of CO2, making each board 10x carbon positive.
PLASTIC COMPASATION PROGRAM
Each board sold is synonymous with a collection of 1.1kg of plastic waste on the beaches. This is the equivalent of the plastic footprint that ends up in the water for one person per year.