We present to you the brand new Retrospec WEEKENDER 2
Improved version of the Weekender Lite 10'0, the most popular at SUP Montreal since 2020!
The kit includes the paddle, the bag, the safety leash, the 3 fins, a waterproof cell phone case and much more!
10'6 x 32'' x 6''
- Longer than before for better glide
- Wider for more stability
- Sharper nose for easier forward movement
- New ultra comfortable carpet
- Improved carry bag. More resistant, more comfortable, more compact.
- Maximum pressure increased to 15 psi
- Plastic-free packaging and reusable pouches for each piece
Super light and extra portable
Weighing just 17lbs when fully inflated, this super lightweight board is a simple addition to any weekend excursion. Deflate it, roll it up, and store it in the included carry bag when you head out on your next trip.
Inflatable and just as strong
Our boards are made of ArmorStrength PVC and designed to withstand rocky shores and surprise shoals. Textured yet soft EVA foam provides added stability and non-slip grip even when wet.
Everything you need
Let's cut to the chase. This board is all you need to get out on the water and stay there.
- 3 piece aluminum paddle
- 3 removable fins
- Double action high intensity manual air pump with pressure gauge.
- safety leash
- Backpack to carry the board
- Waterproof Cell Phone Case
- Repair kit
- Materials and Construction: Armor Stregth PVC Single Layer, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve: Standard H3
- Deck Pad: Textured EVA Foam
- Dimensions: 10'6''x32''x6''
- Board weight (with fins): 17.5 lbs
- Max PSI: 15
- Recommended weight limit: 300 lbs
- D-Rings: 6 stainless steel rings at the front and one at the back
- Storage area: Bungee rope connected to the front on the rings
- Fins: 3 removable fins
- Paddle: 3 pieces adjustable and light. Aluminum
- Pump: Double action, high pressure with pressure reader
- Repair kit: Includes valve removal tool and spare PVC.
- Two-year warranty