We present to you the all new Retrospec WEEKENDER 2
Improved version of the Weekender Lite 10'0, the most popular at SUP Montreal since 2020! She ticks all the boxes!
The kit includes the paddle, the bag, the safety leash, the 3 fins, a waterproof cell phone case and much more!
10'6 x 32'' x 6''
- Longer than before for better glide
- Wider for more stability
- Pointed nose for easier moving forward
- New ultra comfortable mat
- Improved carrying bag. More resistant, more comfortable, more compact.
- Maximum pressure increased to 15 psi
- Plastic-free packaging and reusable pouches for each piece
Super lightweight and extra portable
Weighing just 17 lbs when fully inflated, this ultra-light board is a simple addition for any weekend excursion. Deflate it, roll it up and store it in the included carry bag when you head out on your next trip.
Inflatable and just as strong
Our boards are made from ArmorStrength PVC and designed to withstand rocky shorelines and surprise shoals. Textured yet soft EVA foam provides added stability and non-slip grip even when wet.
Everything you need
Let's get straight to the point. This board is everything you need to get out on the water and stay there.
- 3 piece aluminum paddle
- 3 removable fins
- High intensity double action manual air pump with pressure gauge.
- Safety leash
- Backpack to carry the board
- Waterproof cell phone case
- Repair kit
- Materials and Construction: Armor Stregth Single Layer PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve: Standard H3
- Deck Pad: EVA textured foam
- Dimensions: 10'6'' x 32'' x 6''
- Board weight (with fins): 17.5 lbs
- Max PSI: 15
- Recommended weight limit: 300 lbs
- D-Rings: 6 stainless steel rings at the front and one at the back
- Storage area: Bungee rope connected to the front on the rings
- Fins: 3 removable fins
- Paddle: 3 adjustable and lightweight pieces. Aluminum
- Pump: Double action, high pressure with pressure reader
- Repair kit: Includes valve removal tool and spare PVC.
- Two-year warranty